Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Reason why I said no offering

ARR Investor relations said a few weeks ago that they will not sell stock below book value-- well they didnt. It went for $7.40 a share. This is considerably more than the last offering. I picked up more today at $7.46-it is going up already.  I was thinking that the share price wasnt high enough to do an offering, apparently they got a better deal this time.  Silver is down today as are the general markets, unemployment is still bad which is pulling down markets. I do not think we have to worry about interest rate hikes for at least 6 months. AGNC and GNT are also down mor due to general markets. Gold may not go down as much as silver but it could pull GGN and GTN down but it shouldnt affect the dividend. ARR closed at $7.45, I bought more at $7.43.  AGNC should declare dividends in the next 8 or 9 days. I think it will be another monster $1.40 dividend, they still have money left over from last quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment